Position: Technical Project Manager
Duration: 06+ Months
- The IT Project Manager is a member of the Technology Operations PMO and is responsible for driving and delivering assigned projects, maintaining project plans, reporting progress and expediting completion throughout the project life cycle.
- The Project Manager may be assigned to traditional project teams working on strategic initiatives, cross functional initiatives, OKR delivery projects or to Agile pods to lead their project management activities.
- Responsible for scoping, planning, executing, resourcing, and monitoring assigned project(s) to keep on schedule and on budget.
- Develop detailed project plans to manage the end-to-end project activities, interdependencies, and execution approach
- Define project purpose, clear roles, tasks, milestones, budgets, and measures of success
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing issue resolution process, and taking corrective action as necessary
- Develop strong partnership with the Technology Operation leads to ensure successful delivery of project(s)
- Demonstrate strong communication skills with all levels of stakeholders, including executives.
- Able to work with engineers and technical experts to effectively establish project activities and dependencies.
- Effectively manage the project to scope/schedule/budget and challenge respective stakeholders as needed
- Manage the relationship between technology and the business at the project level
- Analyze project risks, issues, costs, and benefits and make relevant recommendations to business and IT leadership.
- Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization
- Delivery expectations are as listed: * Project Charter * Managing the financial worksheet & timesheet reports * Detailed Project Plan * Risks/Issues/Assumptions/Decision Log * Communication Plan * Stakeholder Management Plan * Change Readiness Review Presentations * Stage-gate Documentation * Risk, Compliance, Legal validation * Deployment plan * Lessons learned
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $63,865.68 – $138,328.33 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- IT PROJECT MANAGER: 5 years (Required)
- AGILE: 3 years (Required)
- PMP (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
+91 +1 510-989-3811