We are looking for a high-energy, self-motivated professional who is a proven leader, searching for a company with tremendous opportunities and career development. The position is 90% in the kitchen and 10% administrative. Our brand was founded overseas over 20 years and expanded into the US in 2017.
- 2+ years of multi-unit experience as Corporate Chef/Culinary Director with full-service high-end restaurant operations
- Experience with organizational tasks and responsibilities associated with scheduling, inventories, recipe costing and theoretical costs, financial statements, safety and sanitation regulations, and programs.
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite and general computer skills
- Certificate or diploma in Food safety or HACCP; extensive knowledge of food handling.
- Exhibits a passion for high-quality food;
- Possesses extensive event, catering, and banquet services knowledge and experience.
- The ability to implement and maintain high standards and the follow-up required as a leader.
- The ability to work cohesively with a corporate management team while creating a team atmosphere between FOH/BOH and Regional Manager at the restaurant level
- Possesses presentation skills and oversight and managing of training & personnel development programs.
- The ability to utilize various training and communication tools including web-based conferences and seminars, conference calls, group presentations, and email communication
- Possesses a significant knowledge and understanding of current industry products, tools, and equipment.
- Implementing new menu items
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards and ensuring all kitchen staff is following proper procedures
- Ensuring promptness, freshness, and quality of dishes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all menu items and diligence with quality control.
- Maintaining food pars, COGS and Labor within budgetary constraints
- Staying current on developing trends in the restaurant industry.
- Monitoring inventory and purchasing supplies food from approved vendors and researching new vendors to fit a farm to table concept
- Facilitating monthly meetings with Kitchen managers
Apply Now Share Report