*** Please do not send a resume, use this link to apply: https://www.xr.health/vr-telehealth-clinician-application/ ***
Seeking licensed Physical Therapist/Occupational Therapist.
The Telehealth PT/OT will assess and monitor patients using prescribed, medical virtual reality apps for orthopedic, cognitive and neurological conditions.
1. Knowledge of physical therapy/ occupational therapy and an understanding of what techniques can benefit the patients.
2. Experience with a wide range of patient age groups and injuries.
3. At least 1 year of experience providing physical therapy/ occupational therapy to patients and with the following qualifications:
- BS or Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy from a physical therapy program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association
- Or BS or Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from an occupational therapy program approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association
- Active license for the state of operation.
- In network\credentialed with at least one payer (insurance company)-MUST
- Licensed in multiple states - A PLUS
- Private home office with computer (PC or Android tablet), webcam and dependable internet access.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification (with AED).
4. Candidates will be required to complete a test in order to be certified as XRHealth Telehealth clinicians. Pre-employment test cost is a one time fee of $400, including a VR headset and the test.
Physical/Occupational Therapist Telehealth and remote monitoring responsibilities:
- Perform initial and ongoing therapy evaluations according to APTA/AOTA standards of practice as well as state standards. Assessment will determine if the patient is appropriate for using Virtual Reality at home
- Develop a Plan for remote monitoring and training plan based on initial and ongoing evaluations.
- Monitor patient performance and adjust the training plan according to progress and data analytics
- Follow up/re-evaluation/discharge according to patient progress and data analytics
- Setting goals to improve in the areas that are scaled to patient abilities and realistically attainable.
- Document patient progress according to approved medical documentation and facility documentation procedures
- Send full progress report to the referring physician
- Develop a plan for patients following completion of their plan
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $40.00 to $60.00 /hour
- Physical/Occupational Therapy: 1 year (Required)
- Physical/Occupational Therapy (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Work from home
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
Company's Facebook page:
- XRHealth USA Inc