Jackson Pharmacy Professionals
Hospital Pharmacy Technician openings in Worcester, MA. Multiple shift times available! This is a great 13 week contract assignment offering a competitive compensation package & full benefits! Apply today for immediate consideration! This is for the COVID-19 response teams.
Hospital Pharmacy Technician Details:
- 13 week contract with potential for extension!
- Full benefits offered including medical, dental, vision & 401(K)
- This is for the COVID-19 response teams.
- Highly competitive compensation!
- Every other weekend required
Hospital Pharmacy Technician Position Description:
- Compounds stock medications accurately as needed.
- Maintains a high level of accuracy and accountability in all controlled substance transactions.
- Conducts his or her self with the same high standards of conduct regardless of the level of supervision on the shift.
- Incorporates patient, physician, customer needs and concerns into decision-making and organizational action.
- Answers phones in a prompt, courteous manner.
- Completes monthly unit inspections.
- Fills and delivers new medication orders to patient care areas without delay.
- Restocks boxes, kits and trays
- Makes positive contributions to the departments Interdepartmental Customer Satisfaction scores.
- Completes deliveries and refill functions as quickly as possible so as to minimize time spent out of the department.
- Handles all home infusion functions as needed, including pump programming
Hospital Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Hospital Pharmacy Technician
- MA Pharmacy Technician license without prior action
- PTCB certification
If you are interested in this please apply today! We are conducting interviews ASAP!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $24.00 /hour
- pharmacy tech: 1 year (Required)
- MA Pharmacy Technician (Required)
- PTCB (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- 1 - 3 months