The Online Care Group, American Well's in-house medical practice, is seeking board certified Nurse Practitioners with Utah licenses to provide urgent care services through American Well's video-based online platform as patients are turning to telemedicine in the wake of COVID-19. This role - the associate- is very flexible, with no minimum hourly commitment and no terms to the contract. Associate physicians create their own schedules and sign on to the platform when it's convenient for them. Each consult is approximately 10 minutes, and during our busy season providers may handle multiple visits/hour.
Essential Job Functions:
- Urgent Care Evaluations and Treatment plans
- Prescribing as warranted
- Be boarded through either the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- UT state license
- 1 year of clinical experience
- Can practice independently/autonomously
- Has prescriptive authority
The Online Care Group - American Well will provide malpractice insurance for this job.
Job Type: Part-time
- Clinical: 1 year (Required)
- Board (Preferred)
- UT (Required)
- Fully Remote