As patients are turning to telemedicine in the wake of COVID-19, Amwell Medical Group, Amwell's in-house medical practice, is seeking board certified IM, FM or EM physicians with Massachusetts licenses to provide urgent care services through Amwell's video-based online platform. This role - the associate- is very flexible, with no minimum hourly commitment and no terms to the contract. Associate physicians create their own schedules and sign on to the platform when it's convenient for them. Each consult is approximately 10 minutes, and during our busy season physicians may handle multiple visits/hour. Amwell Medical Group will be offering a $100 sign on bonus for providers who complete our onboarding process before 4/1/20.
Essential Job Functions:
- Urgent Care Evaluations and Treatment plans
- Prescribing as warranted
- Board certification in Emergency, Family, or Internal Medicine
- MA state license
- Active, unrestricted DEA license
- 1 year post-residency experience
Amwell Medical Group will provide malpractice insurance for this job.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- post-residency: 1 year (Required)
- Massachusetts (Preferred)
- BC in FM, EM, or IM (Required)
- Fully Remote