St Thomas Medical Group’s ENT and Audiology department is looking for a qualified Audiologist to be responsible for administering diagnostic tests, VNG testing, cochlear implants, hearing evaluations and fittings, follow-up care, and providing the patient with the best solution for their hearing loss and lifestyle. Candidates must have a team-player mentality, proven track record in patient diagnosis and corrective action, an excellent history in patient care, and a strong aptitude for learning.
- Doctoral or Master’s degree in Audiology and a current ASHA Certification.
- Minimum of 6 months experience or documented 400 clocked hours of supervised clinical practicum from and accredited institute recognized by ASHA
- Experience with electronic medical records a must,eClinicalWorks is a plus
- Full Time or Part Time opportunities exist. Competitive Pay
- Excellent Benefits: Offers Health, Vision, Dental, Generous HSA plan contributions, Generous 401K savings plan contributions, Bereavement leave, Family Leave, Paid Holidays, Paid Jury duty Leave, Personal Leave, Profit Sharing, Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Annual Reviews/Raises.
- Company PAID Life Insurance
- Company PAID Long Term Disability
** OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY to work with one of the largest Specialty Medical Groups in our region!!! St. Thomas Medical Group has been providing to the people of middle Tennessee and surrounding areas since 1976. As one of the largest multi-specialty groups in the region, our physicians have a reputation for putting patient care first - no matter what your condition or what course of treatment you need. Work in a friendly atmosphere where your experience and professionalism is appreciated and rewarded.
Start a life-long career with us!
St Thomas Medical Group does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
Typical start time:
Typical end time: