Our company is planning to introduce crypto wallets and trading functionality over the next few months. This role will initially be focused on building operational processes for these products.
We're seeking now for Investor Support Associate. This is a remote, full-time position.
- Contact potential investors about particular alfa projects that aren’t listed yet via communication means (e-mail, phone)
- Write proposal letters. based on whitepapers .
- Rapidly grow and improve.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products.
- Support or operational expirience is prefer.
- Able to work on a US time-zone (e.g. ET/PT).
- Associate degree or higher.
At our company you’ll be working with some of the smartest
engineers you’ve ever met, who love to learn and teach each other.
- You’ll find yourself stretching to new areas.
You’ll Proactively seek new growth opportunities, primarily through networking, prospecting referrals, seminars, etc
You’ll learn about startups. Achieve and surpass the target as set for pre-approved available product offering
You’ll be an independant contractor. Understand and apply responsibilities and activities in accordance with "Know Your Clients" guidelines
You’ll create the future.
Crypto is a far bigger deal than most people realize, and at our company you will be be at the forefront of it. There are all sorts of technical challenges you’ll be working though and new questions you’ll have to answer, in partnership with founders for the leading crypto projects across the globe. If you’re successful, you’ll build something the world has never before seen.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $6,000.00 to $8,000.00 /month
- Customer Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift