February 11, 2019
Summary of Duties:
The position shall provide support to the assigned NASA Directorate on the KISS contract at Kennedy Space Center. Per KSC regulations, applicants must be a U.S. citizen and at least 18 years of age.
- Provides administrative support to executive staff with office management responsibilities.
- Support and fill in for the Executive Assistant
- Manages special projects for the organization
- Provide Technical Writing support. Service includes, but is not limited to, knowledge on documentation organization and flow
- Improve published documents by providing consistency in how requirements are written, organize documentation into a logical flow, and ensure documentation is clear and concise.
- Review and perform edits when applicable to every program document
- Provide other support as required and directed by the Spaceport Integration Organization on related activities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Familiar with structure, policies, and administrative needs of an Executive Office and be able to handle them effectively.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office Product skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, highly dynamic work environment
- High School diploma
- 2 years experience
Salary Range: $23.19/hr
Resumes must be in Microsoft Word or Adobe Reader (PDF). Testing in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and editing will be performed in person at the Kennedy Space Center. Please visit http://fortsillapache.com/contact/careers/ to complete an application for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.19 /hour
- Administrative needs in an Executive office: 2 years (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Kennedy Space Center, FL (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement