You will be responsible for the future of work, travel, and dating blog for Fairytrail, a new dating app for digital nomads and world citizens. More and more people are choosing travel, experiences, and remote work, but there isn't a dating app to serve them.
Fairytrail is a travel app that makes dating safer and more fun. Users can book an adventure with someone they like. Learn more: https://www.fairytrail.app/
You will help the team scale the startup through sourcing original article ideas, conducting extensive research, and creating excellent content for people passionate about world travel.
Other responsibilities include:
- Interviewing and researching current and potential users to
develop strategy and content
- Contacting and collaborating with other blogs and influencers
- Interacting with the media and supporting PR activities
- Traveling internationally to meet tour guides and partners in order to generate editorial and marketing content (e.g. video and photos)
This is a part-time contract role to start and may evolve into a full-time employee role depending on how well we work together.
Join us and work with passionate people from Apple, Google, Zynga, and TripAdvisor. We look forward to hearing from you!
*Please include links to your writing samples and published articles in addition to your resume. Applications without those will not be considered. Try the app before applying for bonus points. Due to the high number of applications, we won't be able to respond individually but please know that they will be read and considered. *
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $35.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Writing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote