We are looking for individuals who are sharp, friendly and articulate, to field all incoming calls for our restaurants. An interest and passion for food and hospitality is a big plus!
Part-time position 3 shifts per week; Wednesday and Friday and Saturday availability required.
2 years hosting/receptionist experience strongly preferred.
- Answering calls using multi-line phone system
- Assisting guests in making reservations
- Addressing guest inquiries
- Retaining new information given on a regular basis regarding each restaurant (menu updates, restaurant promotions,
changes in procedures, etc.)
- Addressing miscellaneous admin and data-entry projects during downtime
- Supporting corporate team with administrative and office duties
- Supporting restaurants with administrative and office duties as necessary
- Make outbound calls to confirm reservations
Required skill set:
- Friendly and personable
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to multi-task
This role offers growth opportunities within the corporate office and our restaurants. Based in Los Angeles, Culinary Lab creates, owns and operators a portfolio of restaurants. We also create and manage restaurants for leading real estate developers and hotel owners — driving demand and revenue at our partners’ properties. Through food, ambiance, drinks, and service, our award-winning restaurants and lounges transport guests to exciting places around the world, from Peru to Italy, to Tokyo — and, of course, Los Angeles, where it all began.
Culinary Lab has multiple concepts, including Hinoki & the Bird, Rosaline, Blackship, Sorra, Pizzeria Ortica, 33 Taps and Lost Property. Please see our web site at: www.CulinaryLab.com