HUMAN RESOURCES ASSOCIATE
Carolina Family Health Centers, Inc. is hiring a Human Resources Associate!
The Human Resources Associate will provide support in all functional areas of Carolina Family Health Center's human resources department, serving as a liaison between human resources and employees of all Carolina Family Health Center sites. The Human Resources Associate will also assist the Director of Human Resources with various research and/or special projects.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum two years of related experience and/or associate's degree.
- Basic understanding of human resources functions, including reporting and record keeping.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Frequent sitting, occasional bending, stooping, lifting, reaching forward and overhead.
- May occasionally be required to lift office equipment and paper, usually not exceeding fifty pounds.
- Frequent computer work.