The Oneida ESC Group is a family of companies owned by the Oneida Nation of Wisconsin that delivers customer-focused engineering, science, and construction services worldwide.
Our family of companies include: Oneida ESC Group (OESC), Oneida Total Integrated Enterprises (OTIE), Mission Support Services (MS2), Sustainment & Restoration Services (SRS) and Oneida Engineering Solutions (OES). We integrate our staff for dedicated, cooperative, and business-like delivery of services to enhance our customers’ missions.
Serving the Federal market, Mission Support Services (MS2) is an 8(a) firm that delivers construction, design-build services, construction management, and technical services for installation facilities with commitment to all elements of customer mission support.
MS2 has an immediate opening for Construction Laborer in our Green Bay office.
Job Duties/Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Demolition of wood siding of an existing facility
- Use of a hammer to pull nails
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including drills, forklifts, vertical lifts, and other tools as directed by management
- Wear a tool pouch
- Clean work areas, tools, or equipment to maintain a clean and safe job site
- Select tools, equipment, or materials and transport the items to task
- Signal for equipment operators
- Shovel and clean up debris
- Load/unload job materials
- Direct vehicle traffic
- Communicate effectively with other members on the team
- Perform variety of physical tasks at job site
- Other General Laborer and construction related duties as required
- Future projects may include: Assist in building, installing, and remodeling, setting up and taking down ladders, scaffolding, and temporary structures
- Reliable Transportation
- Capability to work in a harness from a lift on the side of a 90-foot building
- Ability to work primarily outdoors in all weather conditions
- Employees may be exposed to dust, dirt, varying temperatures, loud noises, etc.
- Regular lifting of 25 pounds and up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand and walk for an 8-hour shift
- Flexible availability to include overtime and possible weekends
- Adhere to all safety guidelines set forth in the company safety program
- Construction Labor: 1 year (Preferred)
- High School Diploma or GED (Preferred)