We currently have a position open for a Data Entry Clerk (Temporary), in our Vault Services, located in Burbank, California.
Candidates must be self-motivated, with superior work ethic and ability to work with delivery deadlines, with minimal direct supervision.
The Data Entry Clerk works in the Vault Services Department and processes incoming and outgoing assets. This includes staging assets, entering assets into a computer database, basic Vault functions as outlined below and ability to go to Chatsworth.
- Check in and check out elements
- Vaulting elements
- Staging elements
- Some lifting required, up to a maximum of 50 lbs
- Company deliveries/pick ups
- Engage in on-going training
- Operation of various asset and workflow management tools
- Represent and uphold all department policies and procedures and maintain an exceptional level of service for our customers
- Process Fedex, UPS, and DHL shipments
- Run deliveries as needed
- Undertake additional department duties as required
- Flexible schedule, including ability to work a late shift or weekends
Desired Skills and Experience
- Results oriented with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and both written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of audio/video, physical formats
- Multi-tasker, with experience with organizing and managing multiple priorities
- Strong ability to follow direction, work unsupervised, at a fast pace in a calm and collected manner
- Ability to troubleshoot and act as a critical thinker
- Perform other related duties as assigned or related to position
Education and Required Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Valid Driver?s License, with a clean driving record
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Experience with post production preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Strong understanding of the organization?s goals and objectives
- Willing and able to learn, understand, and grow with the business
- Team-oriented in a highly collaborative environment
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Flexible during times of change
- Ability to present ideas in a polite and effective method
- Able to execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office. Proficient in Word & Excel with basic math skills
- Good organizational and project coordination skills are necessary, including the ability to compile materials
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities and time constraints
- Willingness to work nights, weekends, flexible hours, at various locations, etc.
- Knowledge of business and customer service and service methods
- Solutions oriented, ?Can Do? attitude
- Skill in understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
- Skill in using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Skill in communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience
- The ability to work independently at tasks that require concentration
- Language and communication skills to receive instructions, follow directions, and work both productively and safely
- Continual computer keyboard and monitor use while sitting to perform desk-related work for extended periods of time.
- Continual use of telephone system to receive and convey information
- Occasional walking, grasping, reaching, bending, carrying, and lifting (up to 50 lbs.).
- Position may require employee to be available to work overtime, depending on the Company service requirements.
- Position may require employee to be available to work 8 hours a day and 5 days a week, depending on the Company scheduling requirements
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
Visual Data Media Services authorizes and provides an unpaid meal period, which must be taken for at least thirty minutes and it must commence before the end of the fifth hour of employment. If a non-exempt employee works more than ten hours in one day, the employee may take a second unpaid meal period of at least thirty minutes, which may be waived by mutual consent of both the employer and employee provided the first meal period was taken as long as a Meal Break Waiver Form is on file with Human Resources. If the total work period per day is no more than six hours, the meal period may be waived by mutual consent of both the employer and employee.
Visual Data Media Services authorizes and provides duty-free rest periods for all non-exempt employees. Rest periods consist of at least ten minutes of "net" rest time for each four-hour work period or a major fraction thereof. Rest periods generally occur in the middle of the work shift to the extent practicable. Rest periods are not documented in employee time records.
The Data Entry Clerk position works in an office environment, utilizing a phone, computer and printed data to perform work. The office environment is typically quiet with ambient temperatures that are normally controlled by heater units or A/C units. The Data Entry Clerk often sits for long periods of time and may work in a time-sensitive environment related to client and service completion, resulting in a demanding and fast paced environment.
In the event that an employee is or becomes disabled from performing one or more of the essential functions of the job, Visual Data Medial Services will engage in an interactive dialogue in a good faith attempt to identify a reasonable accommodation that permits a qualified employee to perform the essential functions of the employee?s job if the requested accommodation does not result in an undue hardship to the company.