ISANA Academies is a non-profit organization based in California that serves and supports schools, children and families in multiple states.
The Human Resources Representative is responsible for providing support for a wide variety of activities in the human resources department such as employee relations, recruiting, administration of benefits, and database management. In general, this position performs a wide variety of both complex and routine administrative services.
Under general supervision, performs a variety of responsible technical and administrative duties in support of the human resources programs for certificated and classified staff; prepares and maintains personnel records, files and reports; provides information and assistance in person and on the telephone to District staff and the public regarding personnel matters; and performs related duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administering and explaining benefits to employees, serving as liaison between third party administrators and employees.
- Participating in development and execution of onboarding and orientation programs and procedures for new employees.
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Conduct benefits enrollment for new employees within the HRIS system.
- Complete I-9 for new hires and maintains I-9 records.
- Submit the online applicant investigation requests and assist with new employee background checks.
- Maintains the DOJ calendar/Mailbox
- Conduct audits of various payroll actions (PAFs), benefits or other HR programs and recommend any corrective action.
- Update HRIS database records and process paperwork for new hires, terminations and other status changes.
- Assist with the performance review process.
- Recruitment partner – Post jobs/refresh, attend job fairs/source candidates - Assist with the recruitment and interview process.
- Assist HR director with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Schedule staff meetings and conferences by reserving facilities at local hotels and/or restaurants.
- Create new employee personnel files and file papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assist with or prepare correspondence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2 years Human Resources Experience
- Advanced MS Office knowledge including Excel, Adobe Prof, Word and Power Point
- Customer Service Skills
Experience in the field of Education and Credentialing a PLUS
This is a full-time position that will require occasional evenings and weekends. We offer an outstanding benefits package and a competitive salary including paid vacation and full medical, vision and dental benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hr Policies & Procedures: 2 years (Required)
- MS Office - heavy excel: 2 years (Required)
- Human Resources assistant: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday