Job Title: Dish Machine Operator
Reports To: Restaurant Manager
The Dish Machine Operator washes and stores all dishes, trays, eating and cooking utensils, cups and small equipment. The Dish Machine Operator maintains the dish room and dish machine in a sanitary and efficient manner.
- Sets up and breaks down dish machine, including arms, screens
- Cleans and polishes dish machine thoroughly including removing
any paper and hosing down the interior.
- Checks machine to be sure it is operating correctly and reports
any defects immediately.
- Washes and stores in proper places all dishes, trays, utensils,
cups and small equipment.
- Checks water during dishwashing operation to ensure proper
- Removes trash from dish room and places in dumpster. Cleans and
sanitizes the trashcans.
- Cleans and keeps neat dish room area, detergent storage area,
and employee restrooms and break area.
- Keeps all storage equipment clean, polished and neatly
- Follows all health, safety, sanitation and security
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
The Dish Machine Operator must be well groomed and neatly dressed in a clean uniform. See employee handbook for a complete description of the dress code for the back of the house employee.
The Dish Machine Operator will be required to engage in the following physical action for up to an eight-our shift:
The Dish Machine Operator must be able to bend, stoop, lift and carry dish racks weighing up to 40 pounds on a regular and continuing basis. Must be able to stand for long periods of time and move from area to area in the kitchen.
The Dish Machine Operator is subject to wet floors, temperature extremes, loud noise and cleaning materials used in the kitchen and dishwashing area.
Brand: Original Roadhouse Grill
Address: 481 Lancaster Drive NE Salem, OR - 97301
Property Description: 654-Salem, OR
Property Number: 654