WE NEED GREAT Treatment Nurse in beautiful Santa Monica!
Ocean PointeHealthcare Center -- under new management â€“ is now being led by a fun team ofprofessionals who want to make a positive difference in the lives of ourpatients.
, to provide primary skin care to residents underthe medical direction and supervision of the residentsâ€™ attending physicians,the Director of Nursing Services, or the Medical Director of the facility, withan emphasis on treatment and therapy of skin disorders. You will also assist inmodifying the treatment regimen to meet the physical and psychosocial needs ofthe resident, in accordance with established medical practices and therequirements of this state and the policies and goals of this facility
Theright person will possess the following traits, education and experience:
- A positive,professional who can manage multiple personality types
- Must have acheerful disposition and be able to handle stressful situations with tact andkindness
- Minimum of 2years nursing experience as an LVN/RN
- Skilledhealth/nursing care facility experience
- Ability to examinethe resident and his/her records and charts, and discriminate between normaland abnormal findings, in order to recognize when to refer the resident to aphysician for evaluation, supervision, or directions.
- Identify, manage,and treat specific skin disorders and primary and secondary lesions, such asskin abrasions, foot problems such as corns and callouses, decubitus ulcers,bacterial, parasitic and viral skin infections, scaling papular diseases, andbenign tumors.
- Servant leader
- Demonstratedsuccess providing training appropriate to the age-related needs of the patientsand residents we serve
- Outstandingcommunication (verbal and written) required
Ifyou meet the requirements above and want to make a difference in peopleâ€™s livesâ€“ we want to talk to you.
Pleasesend emails/resumes with Subject Line: GREATTREATMENT NURSE â€“ YOUR NAME to our attention
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $28.00 to $34.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative