Overnight/Graveyard Shift - Entry Level Warehouse (Manufacturing/Production) Associate needed to join growing print company! Full-time, Set Schedule Benefits!
WHO WE ARE
We are a leading online digital print company with three production facilities located in California and New Jersey. We specialize in helping people around the country make something real by creating the printed materials they need in order to tell their stories and grow their business. We are proud to offer our customers great products, great service, and great prices. And we do this with the help of a team that cares about people and their needs. To us, you'll always be a name, never a number.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Entry Level Warehouse (Manufacturing/Production) Associate's official title is a Bindery Operator. This is an entry level role, and no previous experience is required - we'll train!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Day to day you will be handling (organizing, sorting, stapling) and binding/assembling printed material such as books, posters, magazines, and other creative materials. Bindery Operators setup, operate, troubleshoot, and maintain machinery in order to convert printed sheets into finished products. In addition to equipment operation, Bindery Operators conduct quality control, troubleshoot issues, prepare orders for customer pickups, prepare orders for deliveries, and ship packages. Bindery Operators need to be able to read and interpret job tickets in order to apply proper production processes specific to individual products and services.
Completing, packing and shipping these materials on time is essential to this role and to our customers! This is a fast-paced, heavy print production setting and you need to have attention to detail, work well with others, and thrive in a deadline-driven working environment.
Job Features & Requirements
--Entry Pay Range: $12.25-$13.50/hr, depending on experience.
--Schedule: 3rd Shift - 10:30 PM-7:00 AM, Sunday through Thursday (Friday and Saturday are your days off)
--High School diploma or equivalent.
--Able to lift, pick up, and move 50 pounds repeatedly.
--Interest in learning new skills.
All full-time employees are eligible for:
--FREE MEDICAL. You can take care of yourself without worry about cost!
--FREE COLLEGE. Earn an Associate's or Certifications in any field you choose. We cover 100% tuition up front.
--RAISES TWICE A YEAR. Every 6 months you are eligible for a raise based on a performance evaluation.
--PAID VOLUNTEER TIME. Better the community and get paid for your volunteer hours.
--PAID TIME OFF. Accrue PTO time that can be cashed out anytime you need.
--DISCOUNT FOR EMPLOYEES. 30% off any personal prints.
Make Something Real, join the team now!
If you are looking for a challenging career that can be very rewarding, a workplace that values your contributions, and you have a desire to be part of something special, apply through the Indeed link with your resume and answer the following questions in your cover letter/email:
1. Tell us something about yourself that you're the best at that isn't related to work. Go ahead, we're asking you to brag!
2. If you regularly volunteer somewhere, let us know where and how you got involved!
3. Let us know if you have worked 3rd shift/overnight/graveyards before - tell us which job(s) and for how long.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.25 to $13.50 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- San Diego, CA 92121 (Required)
- Graveyard (Required)
- The entry wage range to the position is $12.25-$13.50/hr, depending on experience. We also have two opportunities for raises every year. What is your wage requirement?
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is:
- A â€œFair Chanceâ€ job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift