Begin your career in the shooting sports industry with the market leader in high end optics â€“ Swarovski Optik North America. Join our customer service department which is considered among the best in the industry, as a Customer Relations Representative. This individual must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, understand and disseminate technical product information, be able to function in a fast paced call center environment and have a genuine commitment to professionalism when assisting both internal and external customers. This position is based in our North American Headquarters in Cranston RI. This role entails the following:
- Work Hours: 8:30AM â€“ 5PM EST, at our North American Headquarters in Cranston, RI.
- Processes, confirms and follows up on sales and service orders communicating effectively in both written and verbal formats. Verifies product availability, unit price and shipment timing, resolves any discrepancies. Enters Business Partner Data into Salesforce/SAPB1 for new business partners to create product registrations.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and assisting with product selection by discussing product features and benefits with dealers and consumers.
- Requires knowledge of the Swarovski Optik On-Line Ballistic Calculator and ability to communicate its features and benefits. Enters accessory requests and places orders for Pro-Staff Members, who are also entered into an on-line data base.
- Responsible for specific dealers and supporting assigned sales representatives in a geographic territory. Call Campaigns and work process for the business partners within the territory drive duties and are the basis for self-directed activities.
- Places outgoing calls, at times, in designated Sales territory to announce promotions and to introduce new products.
- Researches Return Authorizations in SAPB1, pending receipt of goods. Follows-up with customer until product is received.
- Delivers repair cost estimates and describes work performed. Educates consumer on the terms and conditions of our warranty. Processes Credit Card payment information in compliance with federal law. Verifies receipt of payment as needed to appropriate colleagues for sales or service order processing
- May confer with personnel from other departments to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments of sales or service orders.
- Follow established procedures for corporate identity in the support of and differentiation between brands.
- Completes miscellaneous project work in preparation for major trade shows, meetings, or mass mailings.
- Attends annual trade shows as needed.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Shooting experience required. Knowledge of scope mounting/marksmanship highly desired.
- High School Diploma; and one to three months of related experience and/or training.
- Knowledge of product line and/or the ability to learn product line.
- General awareness of customer service centered ideas and procedures.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Conflict resolution capabilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with SAP Business One and Salesforce desired.
- Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state and federal laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sports Shooting and Hunting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- SAP: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Call center
Communication method(s) used:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative